DEADLINE FOR THE WINTER SHOW IS 26TH OCTOBER.
DEADLINE FOR SPRING SHOW IS 16TH FEBURARY.
DEADLINE FOR SUMMER FESTIVALS IS 1ST APRIL – APPLICANTS CANNOT APPLY FOR FESTIVALS UNLESS THEY HAVE PERFORMED IN THE SPRING SHOW.
Please note that there will be no one available after 5pm the night of this dead line to support you to fill out this form and book. If you require such assistance please complete the application at least a few days ahead of the deadline. Thank you. Please also note applications submitted after the dead line will not be accepted .
TO APPLY PLEASE.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO A EMAIL AND SEND IT TO …. email@example.com or print it out and give it to us.
So the 3 things you need to do to be able to perform in our show is :
- BOOK Pre-set Dated Rehearsals specific for the show or event..
- Book Required Supervised Training or Classes to prepare for the show.
- Email the completed application or hand in the paper version.
- Book at least one adult ticket as children cannot be unaccompanied for the show, Parents need to book tickets.
Please please DO NOT only send the application with out booking the rehearsals and classes –
please DO NOT send in the application and only book the rehearsals, with out the training times/class’s – PLEASE ONLY send all 4 things in at the SAME TIME. If you are a student at temple cloud circus it is very unlikely that your application will be refused if you have filled it out correctly and booked in the required rehearsals and training. If your application is refused by us you will be refunded.
Applications submitted incorrectly will not be accepted.
If you need assistance filling out this application, please can you do it at least the day before the deadline, preferably a week in advance. As there will not be anyone to help you after 5pm on the day of the deadline. Thank you . Late applications will not be accepted.If you need help or assistance then please contact us a week in advance and book in a session to get support with filling the application out, we are happy to help if you book a appropriate time to do so.
The payment is nonrefundable. Should you be injured or sick we recommend that you still attend training and even if you can’t train physically you can work on you act, music and choreography from the ground.
There are 4 Application options;
- SHORT ACT up to a 1.5 minute (requirement: rehearsals and 1 classes per week) – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- LONG act 1.5mins up to a 6 minute act. (requirement: rehearsals and 2 classes per week)-CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Long Act in the show and coming with us to perform at Greenwich Circus Festival 16th and 17th December 2017. (requirement: rehearsals and 3 classes per week) – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Apply to perform at festivals in the summer. (requirement: rehearsals and 3 classes per week)- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The payment for training/classes is non-refundable. Should you become injured or sick we recommend that you still attend training as you can work through your act, music and choreography from the ground.