3- 7 hour shifts on a zero hours contract. £9 per hour.
This role will have the opportunity for pay rise, increasing responsibility and promotion to a aerial teacher within our organisation.
To help make lesson plans and include tricks and sequences to deliver as part of our teaching program.
To learn rigging within the room to prepare for classes and assist where necessary.
To adapt to and follow our developing Operations Policy.
To assist in the delivery of our training protocol.
To leave prepare room ready for classes and clean room and rigging after each class.
To help the teacher look after the class and be given some responsibility for the class, with the managing teacher on the premises.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications for this post.
- Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Diploma.
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Certificate.
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Youth work Experience of Qualifications.
- Diverse Knowledge of Circus skills.
Please read the job description for the Aerial teacher for more information – Click Here