- Sovereign Housing Kids and Adults Taster Classes £1 – Please read below for details.
- Sports England Circus Course part funded – Please read below for details.
- Sports England Specialist Skill Workshops- Please read below for details.
We are always looking for new funding so please check this page regularly for new funded opportunities.
ITS HERE – SOVEREIGN HOUSING FUNDING 8 x £1 Circus workshops for kids and 2 for Adults.
BOOK HERE for £1 taster kids beginners trapeze, aerial loop, aerial hoop workshops and intermediate silks and circus performance skills with Becky. – CLICK HERE
SPORTS ENGLAND TOGETHER FUNDED SPACES (SPACES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK NOW)
These spaces are available for any one from the categories below,
- Those on low incomes,
- Anyone with any mental health challenges
- long term illness
- Culturally diverse communities
Adult Aerial Classes
- Sunday 6pm-7.15pm.Aerial Circus Therapy, gentle conditioning and stretching on aerial equipment (Aerial Hoop, Loop, Silks, Aerial Rope and Trapeze)
- Monday 9.30am-10.45am.Aerial Circus Therapy, gentle conditioning and stretching on aerial equipment (Aerial Hoop, Loop, Silks, Aerial Rope and Trapeze)
- Thursday Mixed Aerial (Aerial Hoop, Loop, Silks, Aerial Rope and Trapeze) 7.30-9pm
To get a part funded space please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can issue the password to book the space on the course.
Specialist Skill Workshops – Part Funded spaces
8th October Silks 9am-11am and 11am -1pm (BEGINNER -ADVANCED ALL LEVELS WELCOME)
Aerial silks master classes: workshop 1 focuses on ‘Climbs and Flows’ finding innovative and unusual ways up and down the silks/rope and working on combinations of tricks with fluid and funky transitions.
Workshop 2 ‘Thrills and Skills’
Briefly looking at specific skill drills such as roll up prep/meathook/reverse meathook and then playing with a variety of drops.
Shaena Brandel from Pirates of the Caribeana Award Winning performer of a world class circus company & and aerial hoop specialist.
Aerial Hoop class 1- Sequences & Spinning.
Building short sequences- both taught & improvised, adding in ways to build a spin & trying this new material whilst spinning.
*Aerial Hoop Class 2 –
Rolls & Drops *
We will be focusing on Rolls- such as Roll Rounds, Barrel Rolls & Russian Rolls and then introduce beats & Dynamic Drops.
For this 2nd class we will work in teams and spot & encourage each other throughout.
5th November 9am-11am Aerial hoop basics and spins ( All levels welcome)
5th November 11.30am-1.30pm Aerial Hoop Flows and Drops ( All levels Welcome)
Jack Rees, Master Rope Teacher from Pirates of the Caribeana, The Invisible Circus, 3rd December 10am-11.30 Handstands. 11.45-2pm Aerial Rope.